Nourish, soothe, and protect your baby's skin with our Healing & Soothing Baby Balm. Formulated with natural ingredients, it's a must-have for rash-free, healthy, and hydrated baby skin.
Our baby balm, enriched with Shea butter and jojoba oil, creates a protective barrier against irritation, wetness, and friction. It's packed with vitamins and minerals, renowned for their soothing and healing properties.
Pediatrician and dermatologist approved, our hypoallergenic balm is gentle on even the most sensitive skin. It's versatile, suitable for moisturizing, cleansing, and treating dry or damaged skin. Plus, it's not just for babies; use it as a makeup remover, aftershave, or face cleanser. Experience the difference with our Healing & Soothing Baby Balm.
Benefits & Product Features
• Forms a protective layer on your skin.
• Prevents nappy rash and soothes skin irritations.
• Safe for infants.
• Stops Itching and skin redness
• Supports skin repair
• Made with only natural ingredients
• Free from harmful substances like parabens and silicones.
• Free from artificial fragrances
• Mango Butter
• Shea Butter
• Black Currant Seed Oil
• Calendula Oil
• Jojoba Oil
• Tamanu Oil
• Grapeseed Oil
• Lavender essential oil
• Vitamin E
How to use
Baby Balm can be applied to the skin with every diaper change to prevent diaper rash. It also soothes other skin irritations like dry, itchy skin and minor burns.
This product is amazing. Not only it helps treat diaper rash but also prevents it from happening again.
- Ensure your baby's skin is clean and dry.
- Take a small amount of balm and warm it between your fingertips.
- Gently apply the balm to the affected area, such as the diaper area, dry skin, or any areas needing soothing.
- Massage in a gentle, circular motion until the balm is absorbed.
- Use as often as needed to maintain your baby's healthy and soft skin.
Always perform a patch test on a small area of skin to check for any adverse reactions before extensive use. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advise. We strongly encourage you to have a test patch before use.
Shelf life: 12-18 months.